About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Poem by iJune

heartheartsheart5hearthearthearthearts
I DREAM
by June Daab
When I take time for sights and sounds of beauty
When I become aware of the elusive moments of splendor
When today's trite involvements slip from mind
I dream.
When the distant star lights the diamond coal night
Until the sun of the new day is born
Spilling gold onto the rooftops and silver onto the lakes
I dream.
When the wind speaks softly through the trees
Or when rain pellets my window pane
I fall back unto my pillow and dream.
Today, I dreamt .... of you!
cherub with heart

3 comments:

WV Janis said...

Now iJune:

If you are going to take to writing love poems, you've gotta link your blog to William F. Devault. He is known on the internet for his love poems.

http://cityoflegends.blogspot.com/

Devault is good buddies with Billy the Blogging Poet (Billy Jones), another famous poet online. Here is the URL for his blog. Blog on and give their websites a few new hits!

http://bloggingpoet.squarespace.com/bloggingpoetcom/

June said...

Janis,
I followed your suggestion and left this following comment~

"Today I posted to my blog a poem ~
Greensboro suggested I read you~
So here I am but gotta get go'in."

How's that? (smile)

WV Janis said...

JunZ

You haven't posted in over 48 hours. Gotta keep those posts coming to keep people reading. You are the little engine that could/CAN!

Get those golden girls commenting on this blog!

Your picture looks as if it was taken at the Grand Staircase at the Hermitage Museum in Leningrad (oops, I'm dating myself)-- regal, stunning, elegant.

HugZ

Janis

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive