About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Friday, November 14, 2008

Mail Bag Friday Nov 14

Do doubt women don't care about the politics of a guy, only their looks.
Here is a comment posted...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous said...
I don't know this Joe guy, but that Tommy was the best looking guy and still is.
November 13, 2008 6:32:00 PM EST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a wonderful friendship they have..
Could be that because you and I have known each other since first grade, that I don't ever remember thinking of you as "Tommys Sister". .....think I was the only girl in Fairfield High School that did not have a crush on him.
~Have to ask, did you have a crush on Joe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive