About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Monday, April 20, 2009

Treasure Chest of Memories

Fourteen of us went to dinner last night~ the chatter was lively and fun even when it came to swapping stories of mishaps involving traffic tickets. If you drive at all, seems everyone has at least one. Right?
Misadventures are always funny in hindsight as they reveal our naivety as well as kick you in the wallet to help you remember.

Dave said his simple, seemingly easy and safe U turn in North Carolina cost him $150.

One of my stories was how I had a little disagreement with a nice young policemen about just how red the traffic light was ~ and told him I would see him in court.
Well~
He happily obliged and with that, didn't fail to show up. What I didn't know was that the Judge ALWAYS sides with the policeman.
I didn't have a chance.
Cost me the ticket PLUS court cost~ took all morning to do all of this ~

When out to the parking lot and had a ticket on my car~ FOR PARKING IN THE WRONG LOT!
I mailed this one in~
This story has a moral~ Never attempt to fight a ticket.
It's like Wiley Coyote~
we laugh hardest when our dumb little misadventures blow up in our face. Right? (smile)

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive