About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ex- Idol Performs at Birthday Party


And now I KNOW why I had to babysit all the grandbabies this past weekend~

~ The Washington Post tells it all.
Why?
A Birthday party~
I knew Bucky Covington, an ex-Idol contestant was there to perform. He was cute, but not my personal favorite.
I didn't know ex-Idols were available to rent, did you?

Here is the story that is in the Washington Post this morning~
In case you can't read it~
"A Birthday Serenade From Her Favorite Idol
Now we know how was placing all those toll-free calls! Diane Schuler, of Great Falls got a special surprise for her 40th birthday party, hosted by her spinal surgeon husband Tom, at the Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast in Middleburg. Country singer Bucky Covington wom you may (or may not) remember as the long hair who placed eighth on "American Idol" in 2006....etc, etc..."

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive