About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life Faster Than Blog

Zip~ events crowd the weeks. We tread to keep up. Throw in an emergencyand my calendar goes on hold. We handle them in stride and with thankfulness we can do for others and are wanted to be "there."

Returning home the night before Thanksgiving was so, so sweet. A warm, beautiful day with family was over the top. The next morning, we were off to Pennsylvania with friends to
attend
the Miracle of Christmas, a sound and light show in Lancaster.

Now, to catch up...
My favorite TV shows all waiting patiently to be seen...
I do want to know which Desperate Housewives is written off~
I do want to know who is taking "Griff's" place on CSI Las Vegas
and Survivor is really getting down to the nitty gritty~
Can't leave out
Judge Judy. She is my alter ego...she straightens out the world.

AHHHHHHHHH, today
cold rain is coming down ~
maybe I can catch up ~
Don't you love a day like this?
June

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive