About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Post Remvoed

Apologize for taking down the post that seems many are looking for.
Out of respect for my liberal friends who sent informative and passionate responses, I decided my views didn't need to be aired ~

HOWEVER, I thank all of you for you wonderful somments and support.
Based on the popularity of that post, perhaps I should/could become an analysis. I do tend to call a spade a spade.
It is wonderful to have the freedom to write and speak our thoughts.

Many of my emails were so, so thoughtful. I would LOVE TO BLOG parts of so many...if any of you would like for me to add your email responses for all to see, please just let me know.

June

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive