About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23rd~ Ready for Christmas

December 23rd~ Another calm before the storm to come on Christmas Eve here at our house. It is our pleasure to have everyone ...we are ready!!! The table is set, gifts wrapped and Santa's Suit is in a strategic location.

A bitter cold morning here...looking out, I see 11 degrees on the outdoor monitor ...my bird feeders are empty and the pond is frozen. We have left our beloved Koi and goldfish out there in the pond, as is supposed to be deep enough to hide them from ice, we are told. Spring time, we will know for sure. We are told fish hibernate in the winter.

Looks like the only snow we'll see for this Holiday will be the flake on my nail. The children closed the door of my brother's airplane on this lone finger as they were faster ...the flake covers the bruise. Everyone laughs when I show them my snowflake.

Hope you are having a warm and wonderful Holiday~

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive