About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Sunday, December 14, 2008

~ Weekend of Ballet~


A weekend of special events~
Jean and I together to see our grand daughters up on stage over the weekend. What is that thrill we feel when we see them preforming and being little girls in this big world? It is PRIDE. To see my friends' grand daughter and share this event with her was so, so wonderful. Here, you see why~





She had a very special role in the NUTCRACKER which was totally FABULOUS~ Granddaughter of Jean, a College friend who traveled from Birmingham to be here.


It thrilled me to share this with my friend as this child is so talented as well as beautiful.





Click on the photo below to start video.

Below is my Carolyn...the one on the left with red T class=blsp-spelling-error id=SPELLING_ERROR_1>skT>irt....she is six years old and this was her 7th recital. She LOVES the stage. Her first word was "shoes."
She does so well that I want her to be in the Nutcracker next year. I think she has what it takes to do it with pride. Click on the Video to play. Enjoy~ Wish I had space to put up all the photos.

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive