About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Birthday Parties

Pirate Parties
were popular this year~
Seventy-five gallon water spills at the Pool Park were lots of fun~



OH NO~ Another year gone already?



"WHAT IS THIS?? I want back in the pool!"

For sure, all the adults enjoy the parties much more than the B'day Kids.

Can you believe this is a homemade cake?
I have one more cake to show...Jimmy turned 5..
His cake was homemade with a cake airplane on top of a cake cloud.
Amazing what parents and grandparents do today.
I remember when no one made a big deal out of B'days.
Do you?


1 comment:

Jean in Birmingham said...

Just read your blog,,,,,, First chance, since I have been on the move...... Your story about Dot is so touching....
I enjoyed the pictures of the reunion and your story.
What a Cowboy..... never asw a real one.

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive