About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Major Trip Planning


One of my favorite things to do is to plan a trip. First thing I do is to check the weather at the destination...next is to buy clothes, next, buy clothes and then maybe a few more clothes. Now the airlines have restricted our weight limit.
Perhaps soon, they will start charging for passengers being overweight. That really should be done for all who can't fit in one seat.

Thinking about the lowered weight limit, I found somewhat of a solution ~ I found new lightweight luggage. The luggage manufactures are doing a great job for us. I love my new carry on that weighs only 4 pounds empty. It even has wheels on one end which will roll down the aisles easily.
Ford tells everyone he loves to travel with me as it's like traveling with a Target Super Store...I take everything. At least have learned to pack and then take out about a third of what I wanted to carry. That makes us pack outfits actually needed and not everything I "might" want to wear. And a road trip? I toss in lots of shoes. Don't you?




No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive