About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alas vacations over


Ford and I will be heading back home today after a beautiful week in the sun with Ken and Donette. We have had a wonderful time and I am looking forward to getting home and going through the picture and sharing some of our most special moments with all of my friends who read this blog. To paraphrase Bob Hope Ken and Donette, THANKS for the Memories and we are anxiously looking forward to our next vacation with you. Photos to be added to this posting from home puter ....do ck back.
Last evening ~ last photo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog on your fun in St. Maarten's and seeing your photos! What a good time to get away.
Charlotte

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive