About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Monday, May 25, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas

Arriving in Houston , we needed a rental car appropriate for our two weeks and
the many, many plans for
the Texas visit.








I kinda like this one...but many to choose from...





I really like the blue...
















Comfortable? You BET..LOVE IT !!!
I think I had this one in a past life...just perfect to arrive in style...
all needed here is one of my BIG DERBY HATS!



But then....maybe not the convertible








....hummmmm





This one it neat too...

But back to the one I liked first...
feels good...










It is my style, with a picnic basket on the back...

























And this color is perfect~ too many decisions...







I want this one... maybe...hummmmm








(Made this photos at a Cadillac Museum somewhere deep in the heart of Texas)
FINALLY~
just the right one caught my eye....
Get a load of this one...

Getting the car settled, we took off across the still wild and wonderful state to see all the family~





No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive