About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring reminds us that we will be reborn~
That thought makes me happy.

Walking the yard with camera in hand is the only way to capture the fleeting images to keep.

The full azaleas grace the split-rail fence line ~


Lazy morning or late afternoons are spent in the Amish built swing.
Our Garden Club Vice Chair reports to be a photographer with her work shown in our local Backyard Boutique.
Well....this is one little shop I try to avoid
as I want one of everything they have for birds and backyards.
I found myself drawn there to see Jeannie's photography ...
however...once in the door,
my feet took me right over to a new finch feeder. My old one is crowded this year...
and the newest style is the mesh wire to accommodate a crowd.
This morning...we see only 3 feeding, but later, the feeder will be covered.
I did check out the photography. Images of birds were beautiful, no doubt. Another artist has taken her photography of birds and digitally altered them and their surroundings.
Was a fun hour and I LOVE my newest finch feeder.



No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive