About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lunch in Leesburg, Virginia


Lunching in historic Leesburg at Lightfoot Restaurant couldn't have been better.

I love these antebellum homes that are now upscale trendy shops, taverns and resturants. They are reminders of a grand society of days gone by. I enjoy seeing what has been so elegantly preserved and loved.

Only the company and conversation topped the food.
So~ What did we talk about? FOOD!

One of the girls asked if we get the instant oatmeal. Of course, one of my favorite quick breakfasts.

"Have you ever substituted apple juice for the water?"
NO!
Who would ever think of that? She leaned over her Ruben Sandwich and declared oatmeal cooked in apple juice is fabulous!
Going to try it. If you do, let us know what you think.

I so enjoy lunching with the bold and beautiful young professionals. They are all so in the know about everything...even talk about something I know ...oatmeal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is restaurant very best food are here...


See More Details

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive