About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Events of a Kind Come In Three's

I commented on an old adage here
when
in one week,
three people in my
life, departed.
I thought of an old adage...
"Death's come in three's."
Seems to be some truth ~
however~
A friend of mine reminded me that good things comes in three's as well.
She said 'three' was the number used in Nursery Rythms.
The Three Little Pigs, The Three Bears, etc.
My personal loss this past week,
was shocking.
One person died as weas expected but the other two were very unexpected.
One was young, another in the prime of his life and the last was my life-long friend Ann.
Ann and I were best friends since age five. We walked to school together and sat next to each other for the first 3 years of school however, in
the 4th grade we had too much to talk about so the teacher separated us.
We lead very different lives but our friendship was always in place.
We never lost touch.
I will miss the comfort of her always being there.
After losing someone in our circle of life, we stop for awhile.
WE TAKE TIME and REEVALUATE OUR OWN LIVES.
June

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive