About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fallen for Scam

Until this morning, I have never fallen for a scam. There was a wonderful opportunity online that looked so honest, sincere and I will have to admit, it also looked too good to be true.
With the security of credit card insurance which is all they asked for, I filled in my name, address and phone number. They are going to contact me in 3 business days. When completed the information, I clicked the "next" and got a notice that there was a mistake on my application.
That happened 3 x's. At that point, I went back to start all over and "poof" it was GONE OFF LINE TOTALLY.
Not a trace of the offer was left. Wonder what comes next? Do doubt, nothing good.
So, that's how I started my year.
What about you? Ever fallen for a scam?
June

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive