About Me

We only go around once, but if we do it right, once is enough~

Monday, February 16, 2009

Recipes Saved Over The Years~ Found

Traveling and living so many experiences over the past include hundreds and hundreds of dinners and parties. I was lucky enough to collect recipes along the way which I filed into a large metal file box. Last week, I decided to open the file and go through these little treasures.

The people who personally wrote them for me are long gone from my memory, as well as why I wanted the recipes....but do know I only chased down the best of the best. Some just sound wonderful.
I thought about publishing another Cookbook and title it "Lost and Now Found Recipes."

Will began to share them with all. Enjoy!
June

No comments:

Memories ~ Life is a great trip!


View My Stats

Blog Archive